Marsh & McLennan Agency
Full Job Description
What can you expect?
As our front desk receptionist, your primary duty will be to ensure the phones are answered in a timely and friendly manner. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show off your office skills by assisting in the mailroom, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies and completing other special projects as needed. This role requires someone who can work independently and is comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Keep reading.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
- Serves as primary person for the front desk/switchboard
- Greet and direct visitors and vendors
- Process inbound and outbound mail, including overnight mail
- Scan mail for distribution
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Manage Office Supply Inventory
- Contact vendors for office equipment maintenance
- Maintain off-site file storage
- Assist with preparing for on-site and/or training meetings, including ordering meals, room and technology set up
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings
- New Hire Desk Set Ups
- Special ad-hoc departmental projects as needed
What you need to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Zoom phones highly preferred
- A solid working knowledge of MS Suite as well as MS Teams and SmartSheets
- An ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated solid organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multitask
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $35,300 to $56,500.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.marshmclennan.com.