1 Hotel Central Park
Assistant Front Office Manager
Full Job Description
Nature needs a superhero.
Grow with us…
The front office = the heart of every single one of our hotels. It’s the team who first greets guests when they step inside 1 Hotel Central Park, attends to their every request, and introduces them to the brand. Supervising that team is a big job, because it requires a diverse range of skills, from analytical thinking and problem solving to self-assuredness and an ability to get along with everyone. Not to mention an almost instinctive desire to enhance the stay of every single guest.
We’re currently seeking an impossibly charismatic Assistant Front Office Manager at 1 Hotel Central Park. Our dream candidate intimately understands the dynamics of this role and how it greatly impacts the overall guest experience at our hotels. If you feel this role is calling out your name, we’d love to hear from you.
- Passionate about hotel operations and guest service with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a Front Office supervisory role, preferably within an upper upscale or luxury hotel environment.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledgeable of front office operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is able to accommodate a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
$58,500 to $87,000
To apply for this job please visit www.hospitalityonline.com.