OHS Global Inc.
Social Media Intern
About Navigate Group:
Hiring Organization: OHS Global Inc.
Post Name: Social Media Intern (currently enrolled students)
Salary: CAD 17 – CAD 18 Per Hour
Navigate is many things: a hospitality brand agency, digital studio, idea incubator. But really, we’re just people with a passionate appreciation for amazing experiences – be it a restaurant, hotel, or something a lot harder to label. So why are we here? To help build the brands we’re dying to experience for ourselves.
Our agency model is designed with everyone on the ground floor with a culture of collaboration. We have chefs working alongside designers, and operation managers collaborating with digital marketers to make sure everything works as perfectly as it does on paper; from first sketch to last call.
Visit our website to find out more about our scope of work: https://navigategroup.com
Social Media Intern Job description:
We are seeking a talented, creative and driven Social Media Intern to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The intern will assist the marketing coordinator in activities to identify, conceptualize, design and execute campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform our audience about products and services and company programs.
The Social Media Intern will help create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts for a variety of divisions including hospitality, Marketing and Retail.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Monitoring all social media content and Tracking the performance of the campaign
- Keeping up with technologies used in social media and related marketing tools
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Creating database of networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
Social Media Intern skills and qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in college/university with a bachelor’s degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism or graphic design
- One or more years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role will be an advantage
- Proficient in business posts on social media platforms
- Understand SEO and web traffic data with knowledge of Google Analytics and social media KPIs
- Experience researching buyer and consumer persona
- Familiar with web page design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solver. Must be able to multitask
- Works well with a team, Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent time management, Impeccable oral and written communication skills, Copywriting and editing skills with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
Work type: blended (remote + in office)
Minimum hours per week: 20
**Due to funding limitations only domestic applicants will qualify for this role
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: Navigate Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Navigate Group encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this job please visit ohsglobal.applytojobs.ca.