Catalog Manager (WFH)
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
About Philips Global Business Services (GBS)
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build product models in Siebel CRM and Apttus CPQ
- Create and Distribute Market Catalog in Siebel CRM and Apttus CPQ
- Validate/test models in Siebel CRM and Apttus CPQ
- Manage releases to Business and Markets
- Should be the person who can translate the requirements into a working model without too much of interaction with Business.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Turn Around time (TAT)
- Data Quality PDCA
- Business/market/function stakeholders satisfaction
- Service delivery performance (volume, quality, on-time) individual contributors
- Service improvement performance (% productivity improvement)
- Service planning performance SLAs
- Good understanding of operations services processes.
- Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis.
- Deals with most problems proactively and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid grasp of industry standards and practices.
- Knowledge on tools (desired): Siebel Product and Pricing configuration, APTTUS CPQ (or) Salesforce CPQ
- With a developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex information.
- Experience in working in a central team to get content into systems
- Problem solving and coordination
- Process improvement capabilities
- Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
Dimensions Relating to Know-How: Technical Know-How, Management Breadth, Human Relation Skills
- Has a specialized level of skill to perform analysis as part of assigned tasks
- Specialized theoretical knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to optimization of relevant processes
- The tasks to be performed are such that they cannot be made without advance consultation of specialists
- The assignments are stated only in general terms and require own interpretation and analysis and application of project management techniques.
- Proficient typing skills and proficiency in tools like Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access database systems.
Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving: Thinking environment & challenge
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial conflicting data
- Takes a perspective to problems and spots less obvious solutions
- Finds solutions based on theoretical insight and experience for deviating situations
- Identifies the problem and some relevant issues in deviating situations, analyses each, using standard procedures, and co-decides
- Own interpretation regarding assignments, based on own calculations and coordinates implementation of changes
Dimensions Relating to Accountability: Freedom to Act, Magnitude, Nature of impact
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- You will provide technical and business support. This includes providing quick resolutions to app issues, driving stability, efficiency, and effectiveness improvements to help us and the business succeed.
- You will act as a liaison between Product Managers/Business Marketing Managers, interfacing internal technology groups and as an advisor (or) coach to new or junior modelers.
- You will participate in application releases, from development, testing, and deployment into production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Develop and maintain technical/Knowledge management documentation.
- Needs adequate freedom to act to determine HOW to solve occurring issues
- Sets priorities for own work and co-workers
- The level of support influences the output of the relevant department
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant domain experience or MBA or related fields
Experience & Background:
- 5+ years of experience with CPQ or CRM tools such as Siebel – Product and Pricing configuration, APTTUS CPQ (or) Salesforce CPQ.
- 5+ years of experience in product modelling or product maintenance and should have good understanding of product structure.
- Have Experience in Modelling complex products.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Should Collaboratively set and manage Business expectations – Model Product and Pricing Solution on the Salesforce CPQ (or) Apttus CPQ platform (or) Oracle Siebel Product Configurator for designing, development and playing a key role in solution delivery.
- Hands on Experience/Strong understanding of Product (Bundle) set up, Pricing & Discounting methodologies, Product Structuring & Price Rules, Amendments & Renewal Processes.
- 3+ years of experience in international, large size / complex business environment
- Strong communicative skills,
- Analytical with strong conceptualization skills
- Philips experience is a plus
- Certification: Salesforces CPQ (or) Apttus CPQ (or) Siebel Certified is a plus
- Know Product catalogues and categories, product class product attributes and Eligibility and compatibility rules is a plus.
- Overall Experience: 5-10 years Bachelor’s is must, masters preferred
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
To apply for this job please visit philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.