Christian Dior Sales Associate
A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, achieving sales goals, minimising stock losses, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Sales and Clienteling
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals through effective use of selling techniques, clienteling, and product knowledge.
- Responsible for focusing on clientele development, building relationships with customers through regular use of client book
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Participate in trunk shows and other sales promotions
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Help solve problems and make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the selling floor
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers’ merchandise, when necessary
- Arrive to work at designated time and work full designated shifts
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Product and Stock
- Aid customers in locating merchandise at other stores, and processing charge-send sales.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organising stock on floor and in stockroom areas, ensuring merchandise is properly ticketed and sensored, and communicating information regarding best sellers and low stock levels to management
- Assist in completing price changes within the boutique.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts.
Comply with all company policies and procedures
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service in person and by telephone
- Maintain correspondence with a list of established clients. and develop new clients
- Read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide information to all employees, corporate personnel and customers
- At least 2-3 years of retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury consumer goods setting, is preferred.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organisation and follow-through skills
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Prior retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury environment. Fluency in one or more foreign languages a plus; computer literacy a must
Company: Christian Dior Couture
Country / Region: United Arab Emirates
Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 2 years
BE CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE
The combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Maisons. This is what enables them to achieve the delicate balance needed to continually renew our offer, resolutely looking to the future while respecting their unique heritage. Modernity fuses with history to create timeless products. Creativity and innovation are part of LVMH’s DNA. They have always been key to our Maisons’ success over the years and invite exploration of the infinite possibilities offered by new technologies, a major growth path for the Group.
Quality is a pillar of LVMH’s success. Each of the Group’s 75 Maisons cultivates the highest level of quality in their products and services, not simply to maintain it year after year but also to elevate it as we continually set even higher standards. We are privileged in being able to offer the highest quality products thanks to the exceptional savoir-faire or our artisans. We embody everything that is most noble and accomplished in the world of craftsmanship, paying meticulous attention to detail and striving for perfection.
CULTIVATE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
LVMH’s dynamic momentum is inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the organisation. We have been entrusted with the heritage of the exceptional entrepreneurs and creative talents who founded our Maisons, and we have kept a decentralised organisation to maintain the pragmatic agility that encourages efficiency and swift responsiveness. While LVMH may be the world leader, we have retained the spirit of a startup where entrepreneurial challenges are intimately tied to creativity and a never-ending quest for the highest quality.
BE COMMITTED TO POSITIVE IMPACT
Every action taken by the Group and its employees reflects our commitment to ethics, corporate social responsibility and respect for the environment. Our commitments drive our Maisons’ performance and ensure their sustained long-term success. Firmly convinced that truly desirable products can only come from sustainable businesses, we are committed to ensuring that our products and the way they are made have a positive impact on our entire ecosystem and the places and communities where we operate, and that our Group is actively working to build a better future.
JOB REF: 46097
Customer Service jobs,
Sales & Retail jobs,
Marketing & PR jobs,
Travel & Tourism jobs,
Students and Graduate jobs
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.