Paresha Hr Solutions
Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain books of accounts for all branch end to end accounts operations.
- Handle Accounts Receivable part mainly focus on credit appraisal evaluation of custome
- Coordinate and interaction with B2B Team.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports, Aging report
- Prepare monthly CPL statutory compliances and CTPL MIS Report & other report review.
- Preparation of monthly and annual basic financial statement part of cash flow statement.
- Managing and supervising vendor payments.
- Handle and file TDS return and GST return comply with other applicable statutory matters.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for Annual budget preparation.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and any ERP
- Team Handling & Team Building
- Good Communication and motivation skill
- Strong in Problem solving and decision-making& independently work
- Interpersonal skills
Experience in Manufacturing, Hospital, FMCG, Real Easts, Distributors, Retails, Banking and Accounts of private limited Company/Ignore IT and other Country Taxation Company. (Excluded company – KPM, EY, Delite, BMCE)
- Good knowledge in GST and Income Tax, etc.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required and CA inter candidates preferable.
Hiring Organization: Paresha Hr Solutions
Post Name: Finance & Accounts Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹900,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have SAP Experience?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- SAP: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.