- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Observation skills.
- The ability to think critically.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Qualification: B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Salary: 20000 to 40000
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.