We have an opportunity for a casual pharmacy assistant or technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy at St John of God Hospital in Murdoch. The casual shifts are primarily evenings and weekends. You’ll deliver exceptional pharmacy services for our client hospitals and their patients. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
Gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment. With the support of our leaders, you will provide excellent patient care and deliver high-quality pharmacy services.
This role is ideal for an experienced pharmacy assistant looking to gain experience working in a hospital pharmacy or someone looking for evening/weekend work to fit home commitments.
In this role, you’ll:
* Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
* Delivery of medications to hospital wards
* Inventory control and management
* Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
* Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
* Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
* Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
* Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
* Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
* Have a high attention to detail
* The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
*Preferred Requirements: *
* Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
* Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
*To apply: *
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Epic Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.