At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Avid RP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company, is a molecular imaging company developing diagnostics and biomarkers that improve global health by accelerating the development of new medicines and enabling a tailored approach to healthcare. For more information, visit
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
The Clinical Data Analyst will be responsible for the generation of quality data for clinical trials as well as communicating the results of the trials with the clinical operations team members. Activities to include generating or reviewing data management documentation (Data Management Plan, Data Validation Plan, Data Transfer Agreements). Additionally, this role will be responsible for generating or reviewing on-demand reporting from multiple sources of data for distribution to senior management.
- Contribute to the oversight of data management activities for both internally and externally sourced trials.
- Perform quality checks on existing programming to validate the reliability of data produced by the code.
- Contribute to the generation and revision of quality documents, including Standard Operating Procedures and Working Guidelines
- Identify areas for streamlining processes and systems to improve efficiency of data management and analysis
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in scientific field
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Understanding of Relational Databases (not limited to clinical trial databases)
- Clinical Data Management Experience
- Previous work with PET Imaging data
- SAS or R Programming ability
- Exposure to Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems
- Basic understanding of Statistics
- Travel is expected to be about 5%
- Lilly currently anticipates that the base salary for this position could range from between $61,500 to $132,000 and will depend, in part, on the successful candidate’s qualifications for the role, including education and experience. Full-time equivalent employees also will be eligible for a company bonus (depending, in part, on company and individual performance). In addition, Lilly offers a comprehensive benefit program to eligible employees, including eligibility to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k); pension; vacation benefits; eligibility for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; flexible benefits (e.g., healthcare and/or dependent day care flexible spending accounts); life insurance and death benefits; certain time off and leave of absence benefits; and well-being benefits (e.g., employee assistance program, fitness benefits, and employee clubs and activities).Of course, the compensation described above is subject to change and could be higher or lower than the range described above. Further, Lilly reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate its compensation and benefit programs in its sole discretion and Lilly’s compensation practices and guidelines will apply regarding the details of any promotion or transfer of Lilly employees.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Women’s Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).