Education (including major)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Vulnerability Management and
Configuration Management (Server
- Web Application Penetration Testing
(OWASP Top 10)
- Web Security Gateway
- Cloud Environment (Office 365,
- General knowledge about server,
network, DB, Web application
- Organization skills to balance and
- Good communication skills to interact
with team members and support
- Ability to work independently and as
part of a team
- Good analytical and problem-solving
skills for resolving security issues
- Keeping abreast of the latest security
innovations and technologies.
6+ yrs. of experience
Technical team member supporting security operations not limited to incident
management, vulnerability management, security controls periodic validation, web proxy
administration and etc.,
Hiring Organization: PRIFFY
Post Name: IT Security Specialist | Priffy Private Limited
Roles & Responsibility:
- Risk Management
- Web Proxy / URL
- Intrusion Detection
- System (IDS)
- Amazon AWS
- Proven experience working in an Information Security role and running an
information security platform, including delivery of security risk
- Experience working with technical teams such as SOC Analysts and Security Engineers.
- In-depth knowledge of various security technologies.
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security principles and implementing technical controls.
- Identifying gaps in the security infrastructure and assessing what changes
need to be made to amend them.
- Performing security risk assessments and audits, reporting on ways to minimize threats and mitigate risks.
- Assisting with information security risk assessments, business continuity
planning and disaster recovery planning.
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
- Provides technical consultation on tasks; provides leadership and work
guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides recommendations of product for upgrades, patches and other general security measures in order to better secure systems
- Perform security risk and controls assessments and/or penetration testing to
evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact, risk and security issues
- Manage and evaluate Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Generate scheduled and ad-hoc vulnerability reports on installed software,
open ports, and other host threat exposures
- Experience internal scanning, creating, managing and maintaining threat
and vulnerability management security policies in a large, complex
- Understand, contribute to and align activities with threat and vulnerability
- Work closely with monitoring team enable their learning and understanding
of support processes and procedures and to assist in information and
- Experience with configuration and deployment of threat and vulnerability
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion
detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log
management, and content filtering.
- Good knowledge endpoint security, data loss prevention, IDS/IPS, identity
and access management.
- Hands on experience in web proxy/filtering tools like Zscaler etc.,
IT and Software
To apply for this job please visit www.priffy.com.