New Forest Care
Primary Teacher KS2
Students and staff benefit from access to excellent facilities on our split site school, including access to our school farm and Outdoor Learning Centre. Extremely small class sizes and high staff ratios allow us to provide highly bespoke and individualised educational provision to our students with additional support provided from our therapy and pastoral teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Be approachable, driven and passionate, with a desire to make a difference in our students’ lives.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with proven potential to secure high standards of learning.
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Have high expectations of all children and an ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Demonstrate initiative and a commitment to their own professional development.
- Have a very good professional knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils and colleagues.
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom engage and motivate pupil
Qualifications and requirements:
- QTS or equivalent required.
- KS1 experience (preferred).
- Knowledge and experience of working with children with SEN, as part of classroom practice.
- Read Write Inc trained, or reading programme equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of early Maths and English teaching and learning.
- Creative, multi-sensory and dynamic approach towards teaching and learning.
- Effective communication skills and ability build good relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Full UK driving licence (desirable).
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Supportive, passionate and friendly working environment
- Staff bonus scheme after qualifying period and subject to company performance
- Excellent Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Staff Introduction Bonus – up to £1500
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.