Associate – Psychology and Process Management
Full Job Description
Mind Piper is an impact-first organization working towards ending mental health inequity by advocating for and providing compassionate and person-centered care to people for their mental & emotional well-being.
We support individuals and at-risk communities across the socioeconomic spectrum by creating and implementing inclusive therapeutic interventions collaboratively.
We are seeking a self-driven, creative, and detail-oriented mental health professional who doesn’t want to be confined to a limited client-therapist engagement interface but rather is excited by the prospect of contributing to a positive change in mental health access and care across India through systemic interventions.
Your full-time role as the Associate – Psychology and Process Management will involve:
- Providing psychotherapy to individuals presenting mental health concerns such as depression, anxiety, interpersonal conflicts, and grief (to name a few)
- Intervention planning, engaging in case discussions, and building & maintaining a robust case documentation
- Designing and facilitating psychoeducational workshops, group sessions, and support circles for clients and stakeholders across the socio-economic spectrum in line with the organization’s strategy, mission, and vision
Advocacy and Community Engagement
- Building and maintaining authentic working relationships and networking with mental health professionals & institutions in the impact sector
- Providing assistance to the communications & marketing team in designing and implementing outreach campaigns to build awareness of mental health and our services nationwide. This would entail amplifying Mind Piper’s voice as an authentic, inclusive, and credible mental health organization
- Coordinate internal resources and communication with external stakeholders for easy and impactful execution of projects
- For internal and external projects: Proactively monitoring, evaluating the progress of outcomes, and strategizing with organizational partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project-related documentation
We are looking for a teammate who will help realize our mission of ending mental health inequity and be a part of our collaborative team that likes to bring about systemic change while having fun.
- Postgraduate Degree in Psychology with a specialization in clinical or counseling psychology, with at least 2.5+ years of full-time experience in the mental health field
- Work experience must entail – providing at least 450+ hours of individualized therapy, in a non-pro bono capacity in a clinic, organization, or private practice
- Designed and facilitated group workshops, sessions, and/or support circles with young and/or older adults on diverse mental health themes
- Strong verbal & written communication (English and Hindi) and interpersonal skills with an ability to present and convey ideas clearly and confidently
- Deep interest, curiosity, and desire to positively contribute to the mental health sector and sensitivity & thoughtfulness when communicating with people experiencing mental health concerns
Good to have:
- Proficiency in both quantitative and qualitative research methods for data-enabled decision-making
- Experience with being in a supervisory role, and providing support to other mental health professionals
- Comfort with uncertainty and dynamicity as we believe in experimenting and constantly iterating our knowledge & processes to be intuned with the developments around us and to respond effectively
What you will get:
- Remuneration: Up to ₹4 L per annum (Inclusive of Learning & Development Fund + Supervision Fund)
- Opportunities to experiment and co-create solutions for societal good in a social enterprise and collaborative ecosystem
- Opportunity to work on complex challenges with a multidisciplinary team having backgrounds in psychology, psychiatry, development management, and technology
- A work culture that invests in your well-being along with your personal & professional growth
- An opportunity to be a part of a for-purpose and growth-oriented team
The position is a full-time hybrid role (5.5 days work week setup | Full Day: Mon-Fri + Half Day: Sat | Work from Home Days: Wed + Sat) requiring a commitment of at least 2 years and relocation to Delhi; or a program intervention location outside Delhi (if required).
At Mind Piper, we believe that a small, driven and thoughtful team can change the world. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of religion, caste, class, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, gender identity, and expression.
Our organizational culture rooted in inclusion and connectedness: a blend of social enterprise and prototyping laboratory – gives our teammates a unique opportunity to create a more equitable, efficient, and effective mental healthcare sector and a more compassionate world.
We work, we err, we iterate, we succeed, we fail, and we love what we do.
If you are passionate about driving social change at scale with a soul and resonate with our culture, then come join our Squad!
Selection Process: Resume Screening Role-specific Application Assignment Panel Interview + Bar Raiser Culture & Team Fit: One Day with the Team Extension of Offer
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.