The selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
2. Screening the candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
3. Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
4. Manage onboarding and new hire process.
5. Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
6. Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
7. Assistance in Policy Framing.
8. Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done by employment laws and regulations.
- Hiring Organization: QUALITY WEBS
- Post Name: HR Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Ability to commute/relocate:
Vijay nagar indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
HR: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.