Resident Medical Officer
- Patient Assessment, Initial Patient care, in wards, ICCU, Day care Emergency, to put progress notes.
- Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data Analyse records, reports and exam data to help them diagnose patients conditions.
- Provide the best diagnoses and healthcare treatment plans to patients.
- Planning, Implementing and Directing Clinical Services.
- Monitoring the clinical services
- Maintaining Accurate Documentation
- Dedication to patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Timely inform Consultants about admissions, discharges ,patients investigations, medical complaints
- Accompanying the Consultants in their rounds taking note of the treatment plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹29,472.00 – ₹65,496.00 per month
- Rotational shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.