We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will assist you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social networks that make working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
Working within the Princess Team here at Carnival UK, the Sales Manager, Europe is accountable for all aspects of account management for a portfolio of agents and GSA’s in Europe. They are also accountable for developing revenue streams to maximise all business opportunities within the territory. Over the next few years, Princess have major growth plans, and therefore it is the responsibility of the Sales Manager, Europe to ensure our exciting targets are met. The new Sales Manager will be:
- Responsible for the formulation of individual annual business plans for a defined portfolio of GSA’s and travel agent partners
- Creation and implementation of annual co-operative marketing plans to help the delivery of commercial priorities
- Develop & monitor tactical sales plans to meet targets. Including planning, negotiating and executing commercial incentives to deliver bespoke market growth.
- Manage the budget for your GSA and travel agent portfolio, and track ROI on spend
- Plan and execute trade and consumer awareness initiatives across all markets including but not limited to: Press trips, fam trips, ship visits, agent training, national incentives.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams globally to ensure the successful delivery of European business plans, including efficient and effective campaign strategies
- Identify new business opportunities across Europe and work collaboratively with Senior Sales Executive, Europe on all aspects of business development.
- Lead and empower the Senior Sales Executive, Europe
- Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK07 and is offered on a full time, permanent position with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
- Will include international travel
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK07 and is offered on a full time, permanent basis with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Experience in /European international sales (preferred)
- Experience within the travel industry, in particular the cruise industry
- Management & leadership skills in a sales environment
- Strong relationship management skills, including account development, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Strong prioritisation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.