SAS Production Services Ltd
Hiring Organization: SAS Production Services Ltd
Post Name: Entry-level Production Coordinator
Salary: CAD 44,000.00 per year
(Rate to be negotiated after 1 year based on performance review)
Suneeva, a Toronto-based commercial film production company, is looking for a passionate individual with diverse experience to join our team as an entry-level production coordinator. Suneeva represents a roster of talented commercial directors in Canada. This job offers a great foot-in-the-door to anyone interested in a career within the dynamic industry of commercial film production. Suneeva is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
– Production duties: maintain production material storage, provide productions with office equipment, assist with production research, assist with immigration paperwork for foreign employees, coordinating crew, placing holds on crew and equipment, production researching, working under the guidance on executive producers to coordinate the collection on the research material and information required for production project pitches, making travel arrangements for production crew
– Administrative duties: maintaining a presentable production office space, maintaining the levels for office supplies and equipment, coordinating the acquisition of new tools/equipment, coordinating and preparing food for meetings and lunches, FedEx, couriers and drop offs/pick ups, mailing, filing, storage, petty cash, coordinating conference calls and boardroom space
Qualified candidates should have:
- strong written and inter-personal skills
- an ability to multi-task and work in a high pace environment
- familiarity with mac computers, proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- a passion for film, television, photography, social media and TV commercials
- a recent graduate from a media or design program within the last 2 years (entry level position)
- Valid Ontario G or G2 driver’s license REQUIRED.
- 2x references
- Police Background Check
If interested please submit your resume & cover letter to Robert Perry, Head of Operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Hand sanitizer station upon entry and office modified to promote social distancing between employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5B 2E7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.