WELLS FARGO BANK
Corporate Security Manager
Full Job Description
Wells Fargo is seeking a Corporate Security Manager…
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop Corporate Security team with low to moderate complexity and risk in Administrative and Corporate Services area
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and corporate policy requirements
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with the function
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development in the Administrative and Corporate Security functional area
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives, and operations of functional area and team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures
- Consult with the Security Director on strategic planning and fiscal management of assigned program, and execution of assigned business critical projects
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Liaison to regional, functional management, local, federal law enforcement, and private sector counterparts
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Corporate Security
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Corporate Security experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- 6+ years of experience in Corporate Security, or equivalent
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- Security related certifications like CPP, CFE , PSI or PCI from ASIS
- Good communication and presentation skills
Job Expectations: We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com.