Full Job Description
- Receive merchandize and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information.
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancies to the hierarchy.
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedure in order to ensure timely ending and release of products.
- Organize and arrange merchandize according to items characteristics and set standards, and tag newly arrived and/ or returned items as instructed.
- Coordinate the cleansing of the warehouse with designated cleaning agents.
- When requested, participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Shop Manager.
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
- Report any suspected theft or loss prevention issue to the Loss Prevention department.
- Maintain knowledge of new sales policies, promotions, new items, and other specific issues as needed.
- High School Degree
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Company: Azizi Foods
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Matriculation/O-Level
- Job Type: Purchasing/ Procurement
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.