Sunderland City Council
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post within the City Development Directorate.
The Infrastructure & Commercial section requires a suitably qualified Technician to assist in the delivery of a range of projects, primarily in the Traffic Projects Team working on various size infrastructure projects.
Applicants must be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to working arrangements and will have suitable experience and operational knowledge.
The main areas of responsibilities of the post include:
- To contribute to the Infrastructure and Commercial Highways Team in the day to day handling of correspondence and documentation associated with relevant schemes.
- To produce drawings, contract documents, letters and other documentation relating to specific schemes.
- Production of drawings using AutoCAD
- To work in partnership with other Sections and Directorates of the Council and external organisations. Assisting in dealing with queries and representatives from the general public, Council Members, the press and others.
- To assist and provide advice to operatives and developers in relation to Council construction standards.
For a full Job Description, Person Specification, contact details and to apply, please visit North East Jobs.
Please note that CVs are not acceptable.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered online with North East Jobs, including your invitation to any online assessment you are required to undertake and your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notifications as you may not be notified by any other means. Please remember to check your junk mail items.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,575.00-£32,020.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.