The Hiring India Club
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
– Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
– Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
– Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
– Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
– Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
– Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
– Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
– Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
– Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
– Complete end of month close procedures.
To apply for this job please visit indisjob.com.