Nypunya School of Excellence
Full Job Description
- -Candidates must have M A English and B.Ed, with 2 – 8 years of teaching experience (english subject).
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
* Must have good command of English
* Must have a pleasant disposition
* Must have good teaching skills for secondary classes
* Should be loyal, sincere, and committed to working long-term.
* Must be skilled in activity-oriented teaching using creative and innovative teaching techniques
* To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum-related workshops, and seek clarification, if necessary.
* Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces them accordingly.
* Be logical and clear in the presentation of the introduction of the lesson plan.
* Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, and assignments listed in the lesson plan.
* Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors, and analogies, use of creativity, humor, and imagination to establish connections with students’ previous learning.
* Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mysore – 570026, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.