The headteacher would like to hear from candidates that have are available for work 5 days per week, have a passion for working with pupils that have additional needs and are willing to learn.
The staff at the school are a really friendly bunch, welcome new members to the team and are highly supportive.
The main duties will include:
- Supporting the pupils in their education (1:1 or small group work)
- Strong behaviour management
- Supporting planning with the class teacher
- Using formative and summative assessment
- Promoting independence with life skills
- Providing an outstanding level of safeguarding and pastoral care
The ideal candidate will:
- Be available for work Monday to Friday
- Have an understanding or experience with additional needs
- Be proactive, energetic, kind and caring
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to go through the process with ourselves)
- A fully checkable work history
At GSL we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We offer competitive salaries, paid bi-weekly and a great candidate experience including regular contact from our team and a huge commitment for finding work that you want.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.