Texmo Pipes and Product Ltd
Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization
Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, results-oriented
Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as Employer of choice
Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment
Design and implement Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESAT) and disseminate the feedback and learning to the entire organization
Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information
Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure effective outcome for all HR metrics
- Hiring Organization: Texmo Pipes and Product Ltd
- Post Name: HR Manager
- Qualification: Master Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Experience: 3 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Up to ₹40,000.00 per month
- Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development
- Compliances management such as PF, ESIC, Minimum Wages, PT etc.
- Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization
- Apply effective knowledge of HR laws and policies and advise business as appropriate if there are any gaps.
- Guide and coach the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services with respect to – Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement,
- Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits
- Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the
- performance link pay as per the Performance Management System cycle
- Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Should have experience of establishing Human Resources as a strategic corporate asset and tool in building a unique corporate culture.
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management
- Have a clear understanding of country labor laws.
- Strong written and oral communication is essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.