Visual Merchandiser | IKEA | Dubai Festival City | Dubai
Full Job Description
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented.
What you will do
- Planning and coordinating the execution of accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensuring in co-operation with the 1st Interior Designer that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Ensuring cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
- Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
Required skills to be successful
- A proven ability to visualise, design and communicate home furnishing and retail solutions
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- A proven commitment to high quality execution within limited time frames
What equips you for the role
- A minimum 3 – 5 years of retail interior design or visual merchandising experience
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.