BOMBAY HOSPITAL TRUST
Full Job Description
Urgent Opening in Bombay Hospital
Location – Indore
Qualification – relavent diploma/certification in cardiac tech
Experience- min 2+years experience in TMT (Treadmill Test)
Guide to Patient to Role out TMT test. B.P. Monitoring Rang Normal.
Check of Previous Reports. Past History.
Properly handling TMT Software for Reporting.
while doing the TMT test ,take BP in between
Recording the results of cardiological tests and consulting with the physician on duty to schedule any follow-up tests.
* Assisting physicians during non-evasive cardiological procedures by monitoring the patients’ heart rates and alerting the physicians to any readings outside normal ranges.
* Maintaining cardiological equipment and supplies with daily cleanings and adjustments.
Recording supply inventory levels and restocking the supply storeroom accordingly.
- Troubleshooting problems with cardiological equipment and reporting any malfunctions to superiors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.