Associate Accounts Payable Manager
Full Job Description
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures, and policies to ensure controls, efficiencies and adherence to company policies
- Monitor the work flow, team morale and manage the staff effectively to provide for employee training and growth to meet their operational goals and objectives.
- Keep audit risk low by ensuring staff is adhering to the T&E Policy and Purchasing Narrative.
- Constant monitoring of all AP Module flows, project assignments, executing deliverable plans that will allow for met deadlines and for individual and team growth.
- Responsible for overseeing that all SOX requirements are being met according to the Policies and Procedures and that those guidelines are enforced.
- Responsible for AMEX administration work. Provide instant support to the US and India stakeholders for urgent requests.
- Monitor the AMEX program exposure and ensure a sufficient balance is kept in the program for travel operations.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in Accounts Payable, T&E and AMEX Administration work. Should possess strong computer skills and the ability to solve the problem
- B. Com & Any Master’s degree preferred
- Software skills commensurate with the position
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- High attention to detail
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
To apply for this job please visit athenahealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.