Vaco Binary Semantics
MIS Executive required
Full Job Description
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to thebusiness covering a range of topics.
They will be responsible for conducting both recurring andad hoc analysis for business users.Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
Manage daily, weekly and monthly sales reports and data.
- Manage monthly attendance of onroll and off role staff, preparing payroll trix ingoogle sheets/excel and prepare management reports.
- Minimum 1 year Google sheets experiance Mandatory
- Identify inaccuracy in reports, dashboards and how to prevent them.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly performance reports of staff and sharewith managers.
- Identify any loopholes in the current process and provide suggestions on howto improvise it.
- Manage data repositories and update those daily, weekly and monthly.
- Manage internal sales CRM tools and identify and report any issues to themanagement.
- Manage external agencies for hiring/joining HC requirements.
- Manage internal finance team requirements for external agencies.
- Manage and close the monthly payroll every month within the SLA.
- Manage own SOPs and projects defined existing SOPs and update themregularly.
- Build good relationships with external agencies to smooth the payroll process.
- Readiness to stretch when required specifically the first week of every month.
- Ability to make things within the TAT and SLA.
- Should be able to work under pressure and be able to manage the team
- Conduct data and metrics analysis, understand patterns and deriveKPIs/KRAs.
- Audits all MI prepared by the Executives
. Structure data and Manage database for Ad Hoc reports.
- Should be an expert in Excel, Google Spreadsheets and Google Data studiodashboards.Functions like ( Countifs, Sumifs, Vlookups, Importrange, Queryfunctions, Pivot tables, Unique, Conditional formatting, Data validationtechniques, Concatenation etc)
- Should be able to write good emails and have good listening skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyderabad, Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.