The HR Manager must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change constantly. They should have a positive can-do attitude and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle a project.
- Hiring Organization: WebSenor
- Post Name: HR Manager
- Qualification: Graduation Required
- Act as the main point of contact on all people-related matters.
- Maintain employee relations by partnering with management and being a resource for employees at every
- level while focusing on employee engagement, policy creation/ maintenance, and resolution of grievances.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment and onboarding, including sourcing, agency relationships, interviewing,
- reference/ background checks, new hire paperwork, orientation, etc.
- Manage employee payroll and benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrollment, claims resolution, general employee inquiries, and invoice processing.
- Lead the annual review process by partnering with management and employees to conduct training,
- providing advice throughout the process, and calibrate ratings and compensation with management.
- Manage HRIS, including reporting, employee data changes, and requests.
- Handle employee off-boarding, including exit interview, paperwork, system deactivation, final paycheck, equipment collection, etc.
- Monitor all employee time off, including vacation and sick leave.
- Maintain the employee work rules and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee administrative management office, including being the main point of contact for building management.
- Participate in other team projects and company initiatives as need be.
To apply for this job please visit websenor.com.