Dubai Holding Group
- Ensure daily targets are met consistently.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain to the customer fabric care instructions.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- All folded merchandise must be neatly folded and arranged in the correct order
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Inventory of stock and requisition of new stock.
- Ensure that items have price tag, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Clean shelves, counters and merchandise stores , showroom windows and ensure the floor is cleaned
- Regularly clear fitting rooms
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role
- Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Cheerful attitude and with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and target driven environment
To apply for this job please visit www.dubaiholdinggroup.com.