Housekeeper – Weekends
JOINING THE COUNTRY COURT CARE FAMILY
We’re proud to be a family run business that’s grown over the years to a family of 2,300+ employees and over 35 care homes. We’re passionate about providing 5* care to our residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas – we’ve created extraordinary care homes so we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
ABOUT THE HOUSEKEEPER ROLE
Within your role, you can really make a difference to our residents’ lives. Our Housekeepers have the highest of standards when it comes to our Homes. They have exceptional attention to detail, a keen eye for anything out of place as well as making sure all our Residents personal clothing and bedding are washed, pressed, and folded immaculately. They also make sure that our Residents rooms are to the highest of standard of cleanliness and hygiene through thorough cleaning, no surface is left unchecked. They really are a key cog in our family.
We want someone proactive, passionate, and ambitious to support us to create the best person-centred environment for our residents. You will be genuinely valued and empowered as an integral part of our team
- Experience as a housekeeper or laundry assistant is preferred but not essential
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have a friendly & caring attitude
- Able to engage well with the residents and their families
- Knowledge or understanding of the care sector
You’ll be joining a family business and will benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Annual pay reviews, pension contributions & enhanced bank holiday rates
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension Contributions & a range of excellent discounts for shops, restaurants, days out & more.
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Subject to Terms and Conditions
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.