Online Business Manager (WFH)
Full Job Description
Started in 2017, Wishup is India’s first remote employee platform, with a mission to bridge the gap between remote domain experts and global businesses. The pandemic has brought awareness to remote work like never before, and in the last 18 months our team has managed to
- Grow our revenue 600%
- Expand our team 2.5X
- Closed pre-series A round of funding of $1Mn from Orios Venture Partners
- Grown our client base 3X, majority being international clients from the US and Canada markets.
Led by a powerful duo of IIM-A and IIT-M graduates, Vivek Gupta and Neelesh Rangwani, who started with a dream to provide in-house upskilling and global opportunities to the Indian market, Wishup has managed to achieve this growth in only 5 years, and it’s only upwards from here.
As we grow, we are looking to add a dynamic Online Business Managers who’ll work with some of the fastest growing start-ups from US and Canada. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of India’s biggest remote work platform, and support us in reaching our goal of becoming a $50M company by the end of FY 22-23.
About the role, Key notes:
- Profile – Online Business Manager
- Role – Full-time, Contract
- Location – Remote – Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours – Mon to Fri / US Shift
What you’ll do?
You’ll be working with dynamic growing entrepreneurs, helping them with administrative, executive and operations tasks as mentioned below –
Administrative and executive assistance – You’ll be helping businesses and key executives with various admin and executive tasks such as inbox and calendar management, planning itineraries, summarizing minutes of meetings, creating business presentations, and much more.
Online research and documentation – You’ll be helping clients with summarized research(primary/secondary) helping them to make key business decisions.
Maintaining Database and MIS Reporting – You’ll be responsible to work on various databases, entrusted with tasks such as – data collection, data cleansing, data validation, data formatting and representation of data.
Lead Generation & CRM – You’ll be helping businesses find quality leads using various online platforms and web scraping methods. You’ll also help upload leads on CRM platforms, update status and create workflow for leads as and when required.
Project Management and Coordination – You’ll be coordinating with various executives, departments and vendors for ongoing projects and events. You’ll ensure that deadlines are being met and any bumps are reported to the stakeholders in a timely manner.
Any other admin, support task as and when assigned – You’ll help key executives in the company with any other support task as and when assigned.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- An ability to be constantly self-driven and organized
What you’ll need to work as an Online Business Manager?
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
What’s in it for you?
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- Performance driven and transparent work culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Why are you exploring new roles in the market?
- This role requires you to work in US Shift. There are 2 shifts – EST and PST, 9 am to 6 pm. Either of these shifts can be assigned to you. Does this work for you?
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.