Full Job Description
Overview:We are looking to fill Project Lead position for product migrationassignment. Project Lead position for product migration assignment willbe remote and require no travel. The Project Lead will act as a primarycontact to external customers (Physicians and Hospitals) while workingclosely with cross-functional teams to manage product migration tasks.The role will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managingRevenue Cycle solutions product migration activities. Primaryresponsibilities of a Project Lead include:
- Manage the product implementation of existing clients adding newbusiness or modifying current business
- Responsible for client outreach to “kick off” theproduct implementation/migration process
- Present project plan to client on product modules to be implementedper signed contract
- Set client expectations and define scope of product migrationactivities
- Responsible to educate client on best practices and guide themthrough the product migration phase
- Manage all communication with the client including conductingmeetings and conference calls
- Must be responsible for the coordination, communication and accuratereporting of all migration related activities under the supervision ofProgram Manager
- Facilitates training needs, schedules client training and reports ontraining completed
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with aggressivetimeframes
- Complete projects within set timelines while mitigating risks thatcould cause the project to delay.
- Manage detailed work plans, schedules and client status reports.
- Responsible for tracking and managing client product migrationdeliverables
- Responsible for gathering client requirements and collaborating withinternal departments to resolve issues related to the client productmigration
- Ensure successful hand-off to client services group for on-goingsupport post product migration
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve client questionsand issues during product migration
- Responsible for keeping the project on track and in scope,anticipating and assessing project issues
- Responsible for developing resolutions working with the team andmanagement, to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goal
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.