2022 Shopee Philippines Internship
Full Job Description
Shopee and SeaMoney offers a range of programmes designed for those who seek to make a difference with technology and become future leaders of the industry. Find your fit in our graduate and undergraduate programmes across the region.
- Assist in tasks specific to the assigned department for internship (Marketing, People, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Operations, ShopeePay, Finance, and Shopee Xpress)
- Tasks include conceptualizing, coordinating, and monitoring department-specific projects
- Collaborate closely with team members on their daily task assignments.
- Assist in process improvements and/support the business activities of their respective departments.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Currently enrolled in a university with a relevant degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Can commit to the internship for at least 3 months
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally working 3 days a week, are also welcome to apply
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.