As a data collector, you enter information into a database and ensure that your data collection sources are accurate.
Data collection is the process of gathering and measuring information on variables of interest, in an established systematic fashion that enables one to answer stated research questions and evaluate outcomes.
This project aims to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work to participate in various tasks.
The results of tasks will be used in a wide variety of applications – data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
- Eligible to work in the country you are currently located in and resided in for the past 5 years
- Must be flexible to learn new sets of standards and can work independently
- Have experience in using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different types of content
- Have access to a Computer OS, which should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and above
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose English (India) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.