Customer Support Agent
Full Job Description
At Sitel Group we deliver leading CX solutions to global clients that offer their consumers an array of products and services. We support a telecommunications company that handles first-class residential and
business customer and sales services for video, telephone, and internet. Associates will use client-driven tools to troubleshoot basic TV and internet issues
We are looking for a few Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people this summer. Sitel Group partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build strong relationships with their customers. We want people who have an excellent personalities, empathy and a strong work ethic.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
About the Benefits
- 100% Paid Professional Training
- Work From Home
- Health Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 100% Paid Professional Training * * 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses
- SitelFit wellness program
- Educational benefits
- Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
Your Impact at Sitel Group
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
As a trusted global employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying*, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from interviews for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles – our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
- Technical troubleshooting skill/Tech knowledge base
- Sales Experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service background
- Interacting effectively with a variety of customers
- Passion to independently meet and exceed goals
- Flexibility to the needs of business
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 18 years of age
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Bring your own device /2 Monitor Required-Commitment to get within first 4 weeks
Our mission is to empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
Engagement, we believe, is a direct outcome of the empathy created when teams – invested in the delivery of your brand promise – work with a deep understanding of your customers and their unique needs. By bringing people, data and technology together, we create compelling experiences for your customers in the moments that matter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.