- Hiring Organization: Fashionista
- Post Name: Office Executive
- Industry: Fashion Industry
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: INR 7000/- to INR 15000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Fashionista, is a trusted source of fashion news, criticism and career advice with a monthly readership of more than 2.5 million. As one of the most influential voices covering fashion, Fashionista is an agenda-setter for the industry as well as influential fashion-focused consumers. Fashionista is published by Breaking Media.
Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making. Submit article ideas, feedback, and general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in posting a job or internship on Fashionista.
Office Executives are essentially the managers of the office. They are responsible for creating the employee schedule, dealing with any employee complaints and ensuring office employee work is up to standard.
- Analyzing and making meaning of market research to help upper management make informed decisions.
- Managing and inspiring employees by leading from the front and setting the right example.
- Interacting with office visitors to make them feel welcomed.
- Time-management skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Quick-learning skills.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.