- Hiring Organization: Biztran Solutions Private Limited
- Post Name: Junior Software Developer
- Industry: IT Services & Consulting
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Computers
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Biztran Solutions Private Limited, was set up by a group of dynamic professionals who bring in over two decades of collective experience. Leveraging their vast exposure to IT applications, Internet, Business Operations, and ERP Solutions, the team behind Biztran Solutions has been instrumental to the success of various companies. A relentless quest for developing and delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions has been the driving factor that makes the team exhibit a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to our customers.
Biztran Solutions is a leading Software Development Company in Mumbai , India and leading provider in Software Services such as Custom Software Development, Web Application Development , Enterprise Solutions (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Office Automation Software, Mobile Solutions, MIS from legacy database etc.
Junior software developers provide assistance to support continuous improvement throughout the development life cycle of computer applications. They write basic code, maintain applications, address bugs, and deploy app enhancements
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Working closely with developers to improve product’s functionality.
- Developing innovative solutions.
- Attending developer meetings.
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.