- Hiring Organization: Baker Hughes
- Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
- Industry: Worldwide Oil and Natural Gas Industry
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Baker Hughes, The Oilfield Services (OFS) segment provides products and services for onshore and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The segment includes product lines that design and manufacture products and provide services to help operators find, evaluate, drill, and produce hydrocarbons.
The Oilfield Equipment (OFE) segment provides a broad portfolio of mission critical products and services that serve as the last line of defense during drilling and over the life of a field. These products and services are required to facilitate the safe and reliable control and flow of hydrocarbons from the wellhead to the production facilities. The OFE portfolio has solutions for the subsea, offshore surface and onshore operating environments. OFE designs and manufactures subsea and surface drilling and production systems and provides a full range of services related to onshore and offshore drilling and production operations.
Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites.
Software engineers focus on applying the principles of engineering to software development. Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.